Environmental Consultants Northern Ireland
MCL Consulting offers a wide range of topographical services both to compliment other in-house services and to provide a standalone topographical service for architects, engineers etc.
MCL Consulting has invested in high quality topographical surveying equipment, including a Total Station, Trimble R8 GPS System and High Resolution Surveying Drone which combines industry-leading GPS receiver technology with innovative features to improve productivity in the field.
All surveys completed by MCL Consulting are accurately tied to National Grid and Ordnance Datum, therefore allowing future additions to existing mapping.
- Full Topographical Site Surveys
- Setting Out - Internal / External Mapping of Existing Buildings
- Elevation surveys
- Aerial Drone Surveys
- Contoured models
- A1 / A0 colour plotting
- Digitisation and production of 3D Digital Terrain Models (DTM) to represent site conditions
- Provision of 3D completion levels for quarry benches, and landfilling
- Volumetric Analysis - Used to determine void space, water volumes, stock piles or volumes of material to be added or removed to achieve completion levels under various scenarios (inclusive of infilling for landfill sites, and extraction volumes for quarries)
- Cut/Fill mapping inclusive of contours and volumes